Sunday, June 27, 2010

Blessed Assurance

Had to give my arm a bit of a rest before I wrote up this blog. I played piano for both services today and practised piano in between at home, too, and I could tell. My left arm (especially the shoulder) was rather achy after this evening's service. It was so good to play though. What an awesome way to praise and worship God - through music and singing!
"Blessed assurance: Jesus is mine!
This is my story, this is my song,
Praising my Saviour all the day long."

Singing His praises,
Sandra

1 comment:

  1. Sandra, sorry you are achy today... but what awesome news that you are able to play in church again! God is good! I read your note in the school newsletter about you going back in September... so excited for you! I know how much you've missed it - AND how much you've been missed there! Enjoy your Summer (hopefully the weather will start acting like Summer really soon :)

    ReplyDelete