Monday, June 7, 2010

On to the Next Step...

Home again - back in B.C. I had an awesome trip out East!
Yesterday we all got together at my mom and dad's house to celebrate some family birthdays. We had a fun afternoon together - lots of laughs!
This afternoon I went for another lymphapress treatment - my LAST one! The physiotherapist was pleased with how the sleeve had kept the swelling down so I'll just continue to wear the sleeve and monitor the swelling. Yeah - another step in the healing process. Now I can set up massage therapy treatments to continue to promote proper lymph drainage by the shoulder area. She also said the shoulder can take a very long time to heal and can be sore for at least three months. In my case I think that three months should almost be over. She told me it's a very slow process so I shall be patient and continue to baby it along.
Well, it's turned out to be a nice evening. I think I'll have to go for a walk.

Love, Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment