Sunday, October 31, 2010

A too-long delay!

Sorry about the long delay in blog entries. I was going to stop, and then I thought I should continue on, and then I was sick, and the excuses could go on... but anyways, I'm doing alright. Teaching continues to be a great joy and, of course, that keeps me busy each day. I am at school from 9-3 each day, and I can tell I have been teaching for two months. I caught my first cold but I am feeling better again. I struggle with the lymphedema causing pain in my left arm, and my shoulder continues to be sore. That's probably the most frustrating for me right now. I am still going for massage therapy and that has helped me the most lately.
Thank you for your continued prayers and ongoing support. Let me see if I can get back on track at keeping this blog a little more current. I do enjoy connecting with you. Time for some new pictures, too, don't you think?

Have a great week!
Love, Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment