Monday, March 11, 2013

Leaps and Songs

The tube change last week went really well. Sandra was put out for the procedure so was so sleepy afterwards she slept right through a couple hour visit from her nephew on his way back to Fort St. John. 

Sleep has become a bigger part of the day in the last while, but Sandra was able to join us for a family meal around the big dining table at Christine Morrison last evening. It's been great having Mel & Mary out visiting. Sharon arrives tomorrow as well. 

One of the days recently in our devotions, we read Psalm 28. Sandra really liked verse 7, asking me to read it over again:

The Lord is my strength and my shield;
    my heart trusts in him, and he helps me.
My heart leaps for joy,
    and with my song I praise him.

--written by Ardie


No comments:

Post a Comment