It's been an ordinary day today - - -
* sleeping in after attending a 50th birthday party last night - it was so good to be able to visit
and chat with people I hadn't seen in a long while
* having a morning visit with my brother, sister-in-law, and niece
* trying to make the singing bamboo top sing (we don't quite have it yet, Victoria)
* doing a load of wash and hanging up the clothes to dry
* heading out to the library for more reading material - quickly becoming a Saturday ritual
* laying on the couch to enjoy those new books
* sitting at the computer to chat with you a few moments
- - - and the pain is tolerable...
and I'm thankful for energy to go through an ordinary day...
and hoping for that same energy to be able to attend church tomorrow...