Monday, October 26, 2009

Good things!

What a wonderful weekend I had! I went away with a friend and I had reading time, shopping time, relaxing times, and even a little exploring. It was fun! My family also got together for brunch on Saturday morning so we could connect with a nephew and his family that we don't get to see all the time. This morning I did some exercising and realized some bones and muscles are a little stiff and sore but I'll just keep on pushing through. I'm tired today but that's OK, and I'm not surprised, either, with all that weekend activity.
A great big thank you to 5B for your wonderful cards and get well wishes and prayers! Your cards were delightful and I enjoyed looking at them over and over. I miss you all, too, and I'm looking forward to being back at school again someday.
All good things around us
Are sent from heaven above.
Then thank the Lord, O thank the Lord
For all His love!

In Christ,
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment