Friday, October 16, 2009

Too Long!

Oh dear - I haven't written to you all week! It's been a pretty good week with less pain. As long as I take it easy and have some rest times, my legs have not been aching constantly. There were days that I didn't have to take extra pain medication and for that I'm very grateful. I'm hoping I'm turning the corner on the neuropathy and I'll have more good days than pain days.
My sister began her 5 and a half weeks of radiation yesterday. I hope the treatments go smoothly for her. Pray that all will be well.
Have you ever read the book I Am Rembrandt's Daughter? I really enjoyed it and learned a lot about Rembrandt's paintings as well.
OK, I better get ready as I'm going out with a friend for supper tonight.
Take care and God bless you.

Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment