Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Wait and Hope

I'm living in hope right now - hope that the visit on Friday will be positive through and through and I won't need anymore chemo or radiation. I can't imagine my body being able to handle that. I just want to be done with this cancer journey. I just want to live a "normal" life again - whatever that is. I just want to be teaching and busy. I like this "hope quote" I received from a friend:
Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man all human wisdom is summed up in these two words, - - wait and hope. (Alexandre Dumas 1802-1870)

That's what I'm doing - waiting and hoping and I know my hope is firm in Jesus, my Saviour.
I'm feeling pretty good, a little sore, but my legs aren't as painful as last week. Perfect time for Olympics, since I need couch time anyways.
Enjoy the sunshine today!!

Hoping in Him,
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment