Monday, February 4, 2013

With Thankful Hearts

I am thankful to report that the surgery went better than even the surgeon anticipated. Sandra will be in recovery tonight yet a while before being transferred to a room.

Just before going into surgery, Sandra and I recited some verses from memory. One of the verses Sandra recited was, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." (John 14:6) We recited Psalm 23 together and many other verses from the Psalms as well as Romans 8:28. Of course Psalm 27 and 34 were in that list!

I know without a doubt that your prayers today were felt by Sandra and all of us as family. I have been at Sandra's side before major surgeries, dozens of procedures, blood draws, etc. I have never seen her as calm as she was tonight. We all felt the prayers of God's people today from all over the world. Thank you all and praise be to God!

--written by Ardie

1 comment:

  1. Praise the Lord! Continuing to cover her and you, her family, in prayer. Please tell her that Brett prays for her every morning as we drive to school. They are precious prayers. I'm sure there are many wee ones praying and believing for miracles. We are.
    Flo Kehler

    ReplyDelete