Monday, April 12, 2010

The Day After

It was a great birthday yesterday! I really enjoyed the day. Thanks to all of you for birthday wishes, cards, gifts, phonecalls, emails, ecards, visits, and "Happy Birthday" renditions. It was all so celebratory and I just had such a good time!
Today has been a very laid-back day after all the festivities. The frustration of today was that my lymphopress treatments got postponed for another week. Now they won't start the wrapping until next week Wed. (Apr.21) because apparently they don't have the supplies here. I just want it to be done so I have my arm back... but I have to wait again!! Another lesson in patience, or something like that.
Time to go -talk to you again soon.

Love, Sandra

1 comment:

  1. Happy Belated birthday! Glad to hear you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete