Thursday, April 8, 2010

Tulips and Snow!

Can you believe it? I woke up to a dusting of snow on the ground this morning! Snow in April with the tulips blooming and the rhododendrons just starting to appear. What's that all about?
Last night as I was sitting at my dining room table, I heard an owl hooting in the trees just behind my place. It sounded so close by. Maybe he was warning me about the snow!
My car is up and running again. I was able to get it repaired on Tuesday so I had it back by Tuesday evening. It was the starter motor that was broken and without that - it just won't go!
I am feeling good but my left arm continues to be very sore and I have to be very careful how I move it because it can be very sore. I hope that goes away over the next couple of weeks with the lymphopress treatments.
Have a good evening!
Love, Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment