Friday, April 30, 2010

Make Music!

Oh dear - I'm a little behind in posting an update, aren't I? This past week has been full of appointments and sitting long times in physio rooms - but I also got in a lot of reading! My shoulder continues to be sore, but if I don't make the wrong movements, I can keep the pain somewhat under control. I will only be going for one more lymphapress treatment next week. I will be fitted then with a compression sleeve so I don't need my arm and fingers bandaged up all the time. Yay, I'll be able to play piano again!
" I shall sing (and play) to Yahweh all my life,
make music for my God... (Ps.104:33)
Just feeling better today - able to look forward, hopeful in the treatments, abiding in God's love, feeling strengthened by your prayers and encouragement in this long journey!

Love in Christ,
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment