Monday, April 30, 2012

An Anchor For Our Souls

A new week, and the last day of April. I've posted a picture of the new quilt on my bed. I pieced the top of the quilt already more than a year ago and had it actually quilted by machine just recently. I love the colours and it's a very warm and cosy quilt. Thanks, K, for all your help in getting this project completed, and for the beautiful sham you so competently designed. My oncologist checked in with me this afternoon and hopefully, this week, we can get a handle on the pain. I will go for a nephrostogram on Thursday and maybe that will shed some light on the persistent pain I'm experiencing. Pain can be rather debilitating and it's been exhausting to go through it day in and day out. I'm hopeful for a solution very soon because I'd really like to be up and around more than I am. I'd like to be more mobile. My chair is comfortable but...all day is a bit much. Yesterday I listened to a message on hope based on Hebrews 6:19. "We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure." What a rock-solid promise. I like the picture of hope being an anchor for our souls. Anchored in His hope, Sandra

1 comment:

  1. Hello Sandra, cousin Rhonda here... Greetings and hugs all the way from Mexico. I try to keep along with your journey and all its ups and downs through your blog... but haven't ever dropped you a hello to let you know that I am praying for you and love you lots!

    ReplyDelete