Monday, April 23, 2012

From my chair...

It was a take-it-easy weekend. I really have to sit a lot in order to manage the pain and stay on top of it. This afternoon I checked in with my own doctor and he just reminded me to stay ahead of the pain. So that's what I'm trying to do. My feet are feeling a little better but my fingers are still pretty tender. Good thing I don't need my thumbs when I make this message because they are the most painful. This evening my niece is arriving from Alberta and will stay for 10 days or so. I'm looking forward to the visit. I have a nice, new quilt on my bed. I had pieced the quilt when I first got sick in 2009 but had not finished it. Now it's all done! Thanks, K, for helping me finish it. It looks wonderful! With such beautiful warm weather maybe I can put out the patio furniture and sit outside. Today was certainly warm enough for that. In His grace, Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment