Thursday, April 12, 2012

Blessed Beyond Measure

Oh my...what a wonderful day yesterday. A great, big, humongous thank you to everyone who made the day so special - from singing choirs in the staffroom and over the phone... to emails galore...to visits from friends and neighbours and family,... to flowers (my house looks like a flower garden today)...to more cards than I can count (thank-you, students!) and on and on. It was just a fantastic day. And of course, I must mention the sneaky person or persons who put up the balloons and birthday banner outside my front door. Did you do that in the darkness of night, or early in the morning? You are sneaky as a cat, quiet as a mouse. Pretty fun!! I feel so blessed and loved and spoiled rotten!!
Today is a quiet, restful, put-up-my-feet kind of day.

Content in His grace,
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment