Friday, November 2, 2012

Home, Sweet Home

Home again, home again, jiggety jig. Well, I'm not dancing yet but it sure is good to be home again. I was able to leave the hospital just after noon yesterday and I enjoyed a great nap in my own chair and an even better sleep in my own bed last night. It feels good to be able to take deep breaths again without too much pain and I'm eating better as well. My kidney bags are draining properly after being clogged up and I'm on the road to wellness.😊😊😊😊(those are happy faces in case they don't come out on your computer). I'm very excited about Sunday evening's music celebration. I just know we're going to have a great time praising God...smiling...singing...laughing...praying. "What a mighty God we serve."

In thanksgiving,
Sandra 🎶

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you are home again. And, I am also really looking forward to Sunday night... to sing with you and for you and mostly just to see you :)

    ReplyDelete