Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Perseverance

A second day that's good - I like good days when I can keep food down and eat three meals a day. It helps me gain some of my strength back and not feel so weak, as I do now sometimes. This last almost-three week stay in the hospital really weakened me. The infection is still not gone and I have resumed antibiotics once again so I hope this round will get rid of the infection. As long as I'm on antibiotics I will not have chemo so please pray that the cancer doesn't get the upper hand. Pray that I will have the strength to carry on. Like the blessing says in my devotional right now - "Blessed are those who persevere under trial, because when they have stood the test, they will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love Him." (James 1:12)

In His strength,
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment