Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Fascinating!

Oops....didn't realize I had forgotten to write for a few days. Too much coming and going in my house, I guess. But it's all good. I still fight nausea and vomiting but it has certainly improved over the last couple of weeks. And on Friday I will start my chemo regimen again. We'll see how that goes. Please pray that it won't make me sick again.
I am so enjoying watching the birds at the feeder. They come, rain or shine. Some come for the suet, and others come for the seeds. Very fascinating!
Today my parents were over and an aunt and uncle came by, too. It was nice to have an afternoon visit.
Thank you for your continued support in so many different ways but especially by your prayers. Thank you.

Love in the Christ of Christmas,
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment