Friday, December 14, 2012

Have Faith!

Yesterday I went to school for a few hours to say hello to the students! They blessed me with their songs, and recorder playing, and their encouraging words. It was such a great time. How I miss being there!
Today was the start of another round of chemo. It also went very smoothly and I've eaten supper and feel quite well. I am just more tired today but that could also be from the big day yesterday.
Yesterday someone brought this Bible verse to my attention in Isaiah 7:9b: "If you do not stand firm in faith, you will not stand at all." Lord, give us faith in abundance so we can stand in hope and confidence.

In faith,
Sandra

1 comment:

  1. Sandra...what good news! First that you were well enough to visit school and be blessed by the staff and students there. And second that your chemo today went well and you're keeping food down! That's awesome news!! I pray that the rest of the weekend remains good:). Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers!! I'll try come for a visit soon.
    Love,
    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete