Tuesday, January 8, 2013

A Record Made

It's so cosy here in my recliner that if I don't start writing this blog I just may fall asleep. Today was a good day - the third day in a row in which I have not vomited at all. That's a record for me, I think, and I have felt hungrier as well. Maybe somehow the new chemo drug is working on my stomach. I do have a few more aches and pains but so far it's not been too bad. I'm just so thankful to be feeling better. Yesterday my sister and I went on a shopping trip and today I went out with both my sisters to do groceries. My younger sister from Alberta just arrived here for a 10 day stay. I finished knitting a scarf today, too, and made it into an infinity style. It was a very unique knitting pattern and makes the scarf drape nicely.
Time to eat a mandarin orange. Take care and have a good day!

Blessings,
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment