Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Resting

Tomorrow afternoon I go into the hospital to have my nephrostomy tubes replaced again. Those six weeks sure go by quickly. Today I've been very tired so I did a lot of napping. I did manage to fit in a scrabble game with one of my neighbour-friends. Yesterday my sister and I were wondering who was making a hammering sound. We thought one of the neighbours was working in their place. But no, it was a flicker with his big long beak attacking the suet at my birdhouse. Flickers are related to woodpeckers and their long beak gives them away. He was getting some nice pieces the way he was pounding away at the suet.
My sister shared this beautiful verse from Exodus with me. "My presence shall go with you, and I shall give you rest." (Ex.33:14)

In His rest,
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment