Friday, January 4, 2013

Presenting.....TAXOL

Tomorrow is a new day but I look forward to it with a little fear and anxiety. I began a new chemo drug (taxol) today but I have no idea as to how it will play out in my body. Will I lose my hair now? Will I get tingling and nerve pain in my toes, fingers, hands, and feet? Will it make me so fatigued that I just have to call off a session? Sometimes, even now, it takes me a long time to go upstairs because I'm just not as strong on my feet anymore. Time will tell, I suppose, and for now I will sing of my Redeemer and with His blood He purchased me. "How on the cruel cross He suffered, paid the debt, and made me free."
Sabbath blessings to you and may you be blessed and encouraged as you partake of the Lord's Supper tomorrow.

Love, Sandra 🎶

No comments:

Post a Comment