Wednesday, September 30, 2009

30 Days Hath September... And They're Over!

Last day of September already! I just spent the last two hours outside - sunny but cool enough for a jacket. My sister took out the last produce from her garden and I helped out a bit - pulling carrots, digging for potatoes, and picking the final cherry tomatoes. Even Thumper,their pet rabbit, enjoyed a few final raspberries and those delicious carrot tops! I went for a little walk along the park trail behind their house, and took some pictures. It was refreshing to be outside breathing crisp, clean air. The forecast says it could go as low as -7 tonight! It was the perfect distraction for my achy legs.

Blessings!
Sandra

3 comments:

  1. I am glad that you could spend some time outside!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandra!

    Its so good to hear that things are going well for you these days! That is one thing I love about fall, and its the fresh produce..YUMMY! I really miss seeing you every week, but you are definitely in my family's prayers and hearts! I pray that you experience more and more of the shalom of God. Have a great rest of your time visiting with family and friends..the kononia He has provided for you.
    Shalom,
    Anja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there...hope you have a safe trip home...and may it be quick and uneventful:). You've missed the rain and are coming home to lovely fall weather. Good timing! Enjoy your last bit with family. See you soon.

    Love,
    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete