Sunday, September 20, 2009

Up and Away

Another beautiful day with sunshine and clouds. We are certainly having a nice September. Yesterday was a very good day and I was pain-free almost the whole day. I love having those kind of days in between the tougher days. Today hasn't been as good. My head feels a little heavy and my ears are ringing from the new pain medication that I'm on. Not too pleasant.
This afternoon my niece, the one who set up this blog for me, had an open house for friends and family before she leaves for college this week. It was good to get together and my parents also came by. I leave this week, too, for Alberta. I'm going to visit my sister and her family, as well as friends. I'm looking forward to the trip.
As we embark on a new week, I hope and pray you will have a good one. I covet your prayers as I continue to struggle with the pain, try to regain strength and energy, and process this cancer journey.

Love,
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment