Friday, September 18, 2009

He knows, He knows!

Yesterday Audrey came over and we went out for lunch together. We cannot fathom the fact that we are both going through cancer at the same time, but it's so good to be able to talk and fully understand each other. And then our brother comes over and he gets recruited to do the picture-taking. It won't be much longer that we will both be wearing our wigs together.
There's a song on my piano that I've been playing and singing lately called He Knows. Listen to these beautiful words: Fear not, He knows; My soul why fret and tremble?
Fear not, He knows; Your life is in His hands.
Fear not, He knows; And you know He is able
To care for you, so trust the best is planned!
God knows - He knows all about my pain, my fears, my concerns, my restlessness - and He cares, so I'll keep on trusting...

Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment