Thursday, November 19, 2009

Dreaming...

Here are a few pictures of my trip to South Carolina. I am back on B.C. time now and able to sleep in again in the mornings. I am feeling well with hardly any pain. I rarely have to top the pain medication that I'm on with more pain meds. That's so good. It helps me to feel more energetic, stronger, and now I'm dreaming of teaching again. I'd say that's a good sign, right?
A niece from Alberta is staying with me for a few days. We are doing some quilting and just enjoying each other's company. It's nice to have someone else in the house.
Tonight I am attending the Breast Cancer Support Group and looking forward to a presentation by the dragon boat racers from Vancouver.
Oh, gotta go - my paper carriers are here for a cup of tea.

In praise and thanksgiving,
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment