Saturday, November 7, 2009

Greetings from the South

Hi y'all,
If I could add the southern accent to this message, I would! I'm in South Carolina alright and just enjoying fabulous, sunny, warm weather. Today it was up to 76 degrees Farenheit (sorry, there are no celsius temperatures given here). Anyways, it was a beautiful day. We went up to Asheville, North Carolina, in the Blue Ridge Mountains. What gorgeous scenery with the fall colours so vibrant and rich. It does get very cool at night so the leaves are changing colour and falling off. I'm having a very relaxing, and wonderful time and getting a taste of the Southern life.
I'm feeling good and though my legs were pretty sore the last couple of days, I didn't have to take extra pain medication today.
May you be richly blessed in God's presence tomorrow at His house of worship.

Blessings,
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment