Monday, November 30, 2009

Patience

Oh, it's an achy day and I'm not doing so well in the patience department. So I did some laundry and some baking (my two favourite household chores) to take my mind off the pain.
I went to the lab this morning for some bloodwork and the lab technician commented on my hair. She thought it was beautiful! She liked the colour and the curls. She thought maybe I had red hair before I lost it but I had strawberry blonde hair 24 years ago, before I lost my hair for the first time. I am pretty pleased with my new hair this time around. No straightening iron for me! I love those curls!
I just need a reminder - "The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing" (Zephaniah 3:17).

Still trusting,
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment