Thursday, December 3, 2009

Because There is Hope

Today has been a better day again with more energy and not-so-achy legs. That's good! It's easy to become discouraged and think I am back at square one, but I know that is not the case. Thank you for your continued prayers and encouragement along the way. Please pray for a good doctor's appointment tomorrow morning. I am apprehensive about the visit, and the mammogram that follows a couple of hours later. I won't have results until next week sometime probably. Anyways, just letting you know what's up.
We had a good Bible study today on Mark 10 and this afternoon I did some quilting downstairs. I'm cooking a small roast in my crock-pot and it's making my house smell pretty delicious!
"Yet if you devote your heart to Him and stretch out your hands to Him... you will stand firm and without fear. You will surely forget your trouble, recalling it only as waters gone by. Life will be brighter than noonday, and darkness will become like morning. You will be secure, because there is hope; you will look about you and take your rest in safety" (Job 11:13, 15-18).
What a promise, eh?

Hoping in Him,
Sandra

1 comment:

  1. Hey...I'm glad that today was a better day. I'm praying that tomorrow's visit goes well and that your feelings of apprehension are replaced with those of calm and peace.

    Love,
    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete