Monday, January 4, 2010

From Ocean to Ocean

Yesterday we ate lunch looking out over the Atlantic Ocean in New Jersey. Today we are back home, flying into Vancouver Airport a little over the Pacific. Amazing, eh? We had such a wonderful trip! My nephew's wedding was absolutely fabulous - such a cultural diversity of people, too. Congratulations, Kenneth and Ai! Thank you for a great day of celebrations! Spending time with family was priceless. I loved seeing my little great nieces and nephews and of course, it was good to talk with my "big" nieces and nephews also. Now I have to get over jet lag - three hours does make a difference. It was good to be away and helped me to forget what looms ahead. Please pray for peace and strength and miraculously good results!

Love in Christ,
Sandra

1 comment: