Monday, January 25, 2010

Vancouver Cancer Clinic

My appointment at the cancer clinic in Vancouver went fine today - nothing new, just the doctor's regrets that I have to go through this so soon again. It felt like deja vu - I went to Vancouver 3 days before surgery last year, too. This is my yearly "Hodgkins" check-up.
My sister came along with me and I was glad to have her company. I am a little uptight this evening and wanting the days to go by quickly so I can get this surgery over and done with. Tomorrow morning I go to the hospital here for my pre-op appointment.
Thank you all for your continued prayers. They are getting me through these tough days.

Love, Sandra

3 comments:

  1. My thoughts and prayers are with you sweet Sandra. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are thinking of you this week dear Sandra, as you have your surgery. We pray that all will go well. Blessings & love,
    Paul, Cindy, Ian & Corinna

    ReplyDelete