Saturday, January 23, 2010

When Peace Like a River

Last night I went to hear the 3 Christian tenors! What a wonderful evening - the singing was incredible! Goosebumps galore! They sang When Peace Like A River - a most powerful song and I know that's the song of the month for the students at school, too. We were invited to sing along on the chorus. I could sing along - It is well with my soul!
What another beautiful day - not sunny all day, but at least it was dry! I took it easy and visited and read, and visited and did a load of wash, and visited and listened to music.
Blessings on your Sabbath rest tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Sandra, you are in our thoughts and prayers. I read your blog regularily and am inspired by your positive and sincere words. You are blessed among women.
    Karen, Mike, Anna, Ruth, and Elyse.

    ReplyDelete