Thursday, May 27, 2010

Hot and Humid

Here I am in Ontario and it's hot and humid! I had a good flight yesterday without any glitches. Always a good thing! I am sitting in the classroom at my friend's school right now and that is very refreshing because it is air-conditioned! I did ask for no thunderstorms while I'm here but that's highly unlikely. One is predicted for this evening. If you know me, you know I do not like thunderstorms at all, but it's Ontario, after all.
I'm enjoying the time away - a break from appointments. The compression sleeve is working on my arm and the flight and the heat are not making it swell up more.
"This is the day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it."

Love, Sandra

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that you're having a good time! It's certainly not hot and humid here...and I'm ok with that! I do hope that you find ways to stay cool:). Continue to enjoy your friends and family. Have a great week and a half!

    Love,
    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad the flight went well and that you have some air conditioning to escape to! Miss you already!

    ReplyDelete