Friday, May 7, 2010

Music "Stuff"

Today has been a full and busy day! This morning I practiced with the praise team for Sunday. I'm going to play piano in church on Sunday. My left hand and shoulder were sore and tired after I had played for an hour or so but it settled down quickly. I'm still trying to get used to the sleeve on my left arm. It's not always very comfortable.
This afternoon I went to school and taught the grade 3 music classes. That was such a joy to do! I loved being in the music room, singing and talking about music "stuff."
My deck just got pressure-washed this afternoon. I hope it stays warm and sunny over the weekend and then maybe I'll even be able to sit outside for a bit.
Enjoy the weekend!

Singing His praises,
Sandra

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome that you got to teach the grade 3 music classes!

    ReplyDelete