Friday, February 10, 2012

God Is My Rock

Wow,this has been a much better week. The headaches are much improved. The new medication is working well and I enjoy the days without pain. Today I went for another kidney scan. I really hope this scan tells them what they need to know to solve the poor kidney function.
Both my sisters and my sister-in-law and I have spent time together this week. We have had a good time with crafting, talking, lots of giggling, of course, and just enjoying our time together. My sister from Alberta is here for another few days yet.
Yesterday I received a glass vase full of prayer rocks from the students at my school. What a treasure to read their encouraging words and know they are praying fervently, too.
I will proclaim the name of the Lord.
Oh, praise the greatness of our God!
HE IS THE ROCK, His works are perfect,
and all His ways are just.
A faithful God who does no wrong,
Upright and just is He.
Deut. 32:3,4

Abiding in God's faithfulness,
Sandra

1 comment:

  1. Sandra, I'm SO glad that the new meds are doing their job and that you are able to enjoy more headache-free days! Yay...it's about time!! Glad that you're also enjoying some wonderful sister time. What a treat. Those ACS students sure are a wonderful blessing.

    Love and prayers to and for you from me,
    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete