Sunday, February 5, 2012

Wrapped in love

A quiet Sunday evening and though I've been struggling with a headache all day, it's not been so debilitating that I could not enjoy a visit with my parents and a friend. Yesterday was a wonderful day - totally headache free, (making up for Friday which was absolutely not good!). I was able to attend a Vancouver Symphony concert last night with friends. It was a fabulous and beautiful program with music by Russian composers. We got to enjoy the music and story of Peter and the Wolf by Prokofiev and the excitement and vibrancy of Marche Slav by Tchaikovsky, as well as other music. Great fun!
"The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save.
He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love.
He will rejoice over you with singing." Zeph. 3:17

Quieted in love,
Sandra

1 comment:

  1. Pure JOY! So happy you were able to get out and do what you love so much! Praying for your headaches my friend!
    A little Elsie bird told me you where delivered a surprise package today....Enjoy...your students L*O*V*E you very very much. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete