Wednesday, February 1, 2012

My sister came this afternoon so while she's preparing supper I'll update you. I had an appointment with my GP today and he said the renal ultrasound showed that there is a blockage of some sort somewhere in my kidneys (I'm not sure about the details here). Now we have to do a more specific test to find out what to do about this problem. So I'm waiting for a phonecall from the hospital for another appointment. That's all I seem to be doing these days - going from one appointment to another. I just would really like this kidney problem to be solved. My GP gave me some more medication for the high blood pressure. The list of prescriptions just grows and grows... I see my GP again next week. Once I got my headache under control this morning the rest of today went quite well. Now I'm sitting cosily by the fire, enjoying my company, and looking forward to a restful evening.
Thank you for keeping me in your prayers, all of you out there. In God's time...

Love,
Sandra

P.S. Of course, now I've had supper, and it was delicious! Thanks for preparing it, Audrey.

No comments:

Post a Comment