Saturday, August 25, 2012

A Good Saturday

Yesterday I went for my second chemo treatment of my second cycle. I also went for my bone drug, too, so I was at the hospital from 1:30 p.m. until 7:30 p.m. A long day but it all went smoothly. Today I was pretty tired but nevertheless, I ate well and felt fine. It was a good day.
This morning when I was reading my devotions I read the verse from Psalm 51: Restore to me the joy of Your salvation...to sustain me. And then later on my devotional said "take refreshment in God's presence." Ah...how God's word refreshes us and renews us. I was encouraged, refreshed, and sustained by God's Almighty hand once again today. Thank you, Lord!

Love, Sandra 🎶

1 comment:

  1. Amen Sandra! Continued strength to you as you go through treatments. We're praying for you!
    - Joel, Anna, kids, and your church family

    ReplyDelete