Friday, August 10, 2012

No Chemo Today

This morning I went for bloodwork and then I was supposed to receive a chemo treatment. However, that did not happen. There were a few things that the chemo nurses were not happy about so they called my oncologist and she postponed my chemo for another week. First of all, I have had a very hoarse voice all week. My throat is not sore but my voice is just not good. My neutrophils were also a little on the low side and I'm on antibiotics because of my new nephrostomy tube. All those things just meant it wasn't wise to carry on with the chemo. I feel pretty good but I guess my body is having a hard time keeping up with all that's going on. Please pray fervently that my throat will heal and my body will be able to fight infections. I'm just hanging on to God's promises and feeling embraced in His love.

In Christ alone,
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment