Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012

Just thought I'd like to start blogging again...
As you may already know, the cancer is once again present in my body, specifically in the lining of my left lung. I can tell that I have to work harder for my air, especially when I am lying down, and when I'm trying to sing a long phrase. I will not resume teaching in this new year and that I will desperately miss. However, I know that I need to rest right now. My body is working hard - I am on blood thinners for a clot in my left leg, and my kidneys have decreased in function, probably from all the drugs I've been on. I am now on a new drug and that new drug has to do two things by Jan.24, when I next see my oncologist. It has to lower my tumour marker, which continues to rise, and the fluid in my left lung has to stop piling up. Please pray with me for healing.
It's 2012, a new year, and I have no idea what this year will hold. But this I know for sure - God will be in this year - in His faithfulness, His love, His care, His compassion, and His grace. In Him alone I place my hope. In Him alone I go down this road of uncertainty.

Blessings to you in 2012!
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment