Friday, January 13, 2012

Snow coming?

I just finished sewing a little tablecloth for the table in my kitchen nook. That was fun to do. But now I shall connect with you again. I didn't realize that I haven't posted all week. Oh dear!
This morning I checked in with my doctor because my right side has continued to be painful and it's just been difficult to move around and breathe. As long as I remain still I can manage but it's been this way for three weeks now. I got some new medication and that's eased the pain a bit and I also went for an x-ray to check out my ribs. I'm so thankful for our health care professionals - their care and compassion.
Have a wonderful day tomorrow. There might even be some snow out there by the morning.

Love, Sandra

1 comment:

  1. Oh it has been way too long since I have visited you...shame on me!!!
    Snow?...all I want is Spring now...the snow was suppose to be for Christmas!
    Stay cozy and warm...you are in my prayers. xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete