Monday, January 9, 2012

Always the same

A relaxing, quiet day. My niece left this morning so the house is very still again. My breathing continues to be less painful and for that I am very grateful.
I received a beautiful calendar from a friend and it has The Lorica printed on it. The Lorica is a prayer for protection and I've been listening to that song as written by Gayle Salmond, and sung by Steve Bell. It's going around in my head and it's been such a comfort to me. Yesterday in church we heard a sermon on Psalm 102 - changes all around us, but God is always the same. What a calm assurance!
"In the beginning You laid the foundations of the earth, and the heavens are the work of Your hands.... But You remain the same, and Your years will never end." (Psalm 102:25,27)

In His love,
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment