Monday, May 7, 2012

Back to the tube

This morning I was able to listen to the students sing for Music Monday outside on the parking lot of our school. It was wonderful to hear their voices praising God, with smiles on their faces. Just great to be there!
This afternoon was another story altogether. I went into the hospital to have my nephrostomy hopefully removed. But that didn't happen. Instead I was sedated so they could "untangle" the tube from the stent. Possibly that was causing all my pain. Tonight I am still in a significant amount of pain and back on morphine. Tomorrow more appointments as we continue to try and solve the kidney pain. My sister is here with me now as I am not allowed to be on my own. She's playing piano while I write to you. Thank you, dear family, for always being there for me. You are amazing!!
What more can I say? I rest in God's loving embrace.

Love, Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment