Thursday, May 10, 2012

Flowers in the flower boxes

It's been a rather rough week again because of the pain. I am on steady morphine now so I can keep the pain under control. Of course,that does make me rather groggy and sleepy. So I nap in my chair when my eyes won't stay open anymore. My mom and dad are staying over night tonight. There are always friends, and neighbors, and family, checking up on me or calling and that is really wonderful!
Yesterday my sister and I went to a nursery and picked up some flowers for my flower boxes. Audrey planted yellow, white and purple flowers in one box and all pink flowers in my second flower box. It looks so pretty but will look even nicer when they grow more and are filled with blossoms.

Blessings, dear friends and family,
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment