Saturday, May 12, 2012

Blessed

Wasn't it an absolutely gorgeous day today? I loved all that sunshine. Good thing my parents put out my deck chairs so I could even sit outside this afternoon. The long- lasting morphine pills are working and today the pain was minimal. It just felt so good to have some relief. I'm so glad my oncologist called to check up on me yesterday afternoon. When she heard I was still struggling with pain she prescribed long-lasting morphine pills. They do make me rather groggy and sleepy but I suppose my body will get used to that.
I got my haircut this afternoon and the hairdresser noticed my hair was getting a little thin in spots. My oncologist said I wouldn't lose my hair although it might get a little patchy. Oh well, I still have a wig I could pull out.
Tomorrow is Sunday. Blessings to you as you worship with God's people. "Praise the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. Through Christ, God has blessed us with every spiritual blessing that heaven has to offer."(Eph.1:3)

In God's loving care,
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment