Tuesday, May 15, 2012

God's throne of Grace

Before I fall asleep here I just want to update you on this day. I went for my regular visit to my oncologist. She was pleased that I'm making progress in controlling the pain with the morphine. She wants me to be totally pain-free and I'm with her on that. The tumour marker is on a downward trend, albeit rather slowly. My hands and feet are not as sore this round but because the kidneys are as yet not stabilized I am going to postpone starting another round of chemo for an extra four days. That means I won't start again until next week Wed. I'm fine with that.
We had Bible study in my complex this afternoon and a verse in Hebrews 4 was such a comfort and assurance to me. Verse 16 says: "Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need." God continues to hear our fervent prayers and I am finding that help in Him alone. Thank you, Jesus.

Trusting Him,
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment