Sunday, May 6, 2012

Weekend

What a glorious day! I was able to attend church this morning and this afternoon some of my family came to visit. I continue to feel pretty good, meaning less pain but I don't think the kidneys are working right. My left foot is quite swollen and that means I'm retaining fluid. Not a good thing...oh dear. It's been a good weekend overall, however, just because I like being free of the nephrostomy tube.
Tomorrow is Music Monday, a day to celebrate music! Stand outside at ten o'clock tomorrow morning and you'll hear student voices from across the country singing or playing their songs. Hopefully, it'll be another beautiful day and the birds can sing along, too. Sing and praise God with your beautiful singing voices, ACES, and I'll be listening!

Singing His praises,
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment