Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Baking Cookies

I baked cookies! Of course, they were already frozen pucks so I didn't have to do too much but nevertheless, I baked cookies. So come on over for a cup of tea and I'll serve you one of them! Things continue to go well. I am in a little more pain today but I still feel like this time around is easier. What else can I say? It makes me think of a song by John Bucchino:
I feel a hand holding my hand
It's not a hand you can see.
But on the road to the promised land
This hand will shepherd me...
Through delight and despair.
Holding tight and always there.
Grateful, grateful Truly grateful I am
Grateful, grateful Truly blessed and duly grateful.
Sometimes I do get discouraged and wonder why I have to go through this again, but I am so thankful for God's hand holding tight so I can smile on the road and bake cookies!

Enjoy the sunshine of God's love today,
Sandra

1 comment: