Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Nothing New Under the Sun...

Same old, same old - pain is still there, radiation went smoothly and I even dropped into school today. I went down into the music room this afternoon just to have a look and feel the music around me. It was so familiar and yet so strange not to have been there since February. Talked to both of my sisters on the phone today and visited with my aunt in Ontario over a telephone call as well.
Looking forward to a one day break tomorrow because it's Canada Day, therefore, no radiation treatment. Small blessings...
Happy Canada Day!
Sandra

P.S. Victoria - could you please contact me if you are reading this entry? You can email me at selgersm@uniserve.com. Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you get a break for Canada Day! We miss you but are enjoying our vacation in the midwest.

    ReplyDelete