Sunday, July 5, 2009

Communion of the Saints

It's just been a full couple of days with visits and phonecalls, and surprise company (thanks D and P for coming over - it was soooo good to see you!) and sleeping and reading and dozing and relaxing outside and sneaking out in my car to the library, and radiation treatments, and a doctor's visit, and reading some more.... get the picture? I've loved all the activity and sometimes it has helped me through the painful times. I have good days and bad days, and just when I think the pain is gone and the medication is working, I have a pain-filled day again and I am back where I started. I am still increasing my pain medication so I have hope that it will take effect soon. I begin a full week of radiation tomorrow and that is going well up until this point, for which I am truly grateful.
I know it's late but I wanted to connect with you. Have a good week and God bless each and every one of you with His love and care.

Love, Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment